Hello, Friends We back again with new tips and tricks for you in this article we share How to recover deleted file in hard drive. Lost or deleted an important file? These free file recovery tools could bring you back from the edge of disaster.
Best Free File Recovery Software
Table of Contents [hide]
- 1 Best Free File Recovery Software
- 1.1 EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard Free
- 1.2 How To Recover Lost Files Using EaseUS
- 1.2.1 Final Verdict
It Can be troublesome to accidentally lose something that you really need. Yes, It is able to recover it. Friends, you can recover any type of file you have lost or deleted accidentally on your computer if your hard drive isn’t physically damaged, and the data hasn’t been overwritten.
So, when you mistakenly delete data a device, stop using the device and start the data recovery process as soon as possible! It can happen to anyone, and since we know how annoying it can be to lose an important file or having to start a job from scratch, we will talk about an easy solution today.
Amazing Apps to Use with Your Girlfriend
Send Free SMS without Registration in India
We will tell you the best free program to recover lost or deleted files from your hard drive – EaseUs Data Recovery Software, a program available for both Windows and Mac users.
EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard Free
If you want to recover the exact copy of your deleted file, and not a previously saved version, you can try a third-party data recovery software.
How To Remove Your Number Form Truecaller Database
How To Set Up Alexa Guard – Running On Amazon Home Security
EaseUs Data Recovery Software is a program specially designed to recover lost or deleted files from your hard drive. This software can recover the format of a disk, partition, or external drive.
- Specify by folder
- Preview option
- 2GB recovery limit
EasyUS Data Recovery Wizard recovers deleted files and folders on computer hard drives, external USB flash drives, and micro SD cards by thoroughly scanning its storage unit. The overall process for a user to search and find their deleted items is as follows.
The Program itself can recover almost every file format in existence, up to 1000 different file types. Its interface allows you to see all deleted files in a drive, choose between a quick scan and a deep scan of a selected portion of the drive, and it’s very, very simple to use.
How To Recover Lost Files Using EaseUS
Keeping things nice and simple, EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard Free is the friendly, accessible face of recovering a lost file.
- Download the program from the main site. Remember that if you need to recover more than 2GB of data, you may need to buy the Pro version. You can also do that from the main site.
Recover Lost Files
- Then install the program and launch it. The first thing you must do is select the drive you wish to scan and click on Scan to start searching for lost files.
- After the scanning, EaseUs will show you a folder what all the deleted files the program was able to find. They will be available for preview in the “Deleted file” Folder that will appear on the left side of the screen. You can preview any file with a double click.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free
- Now Select all wanted files and click on Recover. This will recover the deleted files and save them in a selected location in your Hard Disk or external drive as like Pendrive as many more. You can choose to save the deleted files in different Dard Disk than the one that they came from.
The above guides to recover deleted files from windows recycle bin or recover an older version of the deleted or lost file. If these free methods cannot help, download EaseUs file recovery software to deep scan the hard drive or other external devices like SD cards, USB drives to effectively search and recover deleted files in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista. This above method can also be free if you lost less than 2GB of data.